Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Hunter Contracting Co. is a family-owned, heavy civil contracting firm serving Arizona since 1961. We are looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Summary: Hunter Contracting Co., a diversified company specializing in civil infrastructure and industrial construction, is seeking a qualified Concrete Manhole Rehab Labor to prep, repair and recoat manholes using hand tools and power tools to restore structural integrity of existing manholes.
- High pressure water profiling, pressure washing, hydro blasting and grouting
- Rehab manholes using cementitious coating or epoxy coating, spray and trowel
- Replace or adjust manhole ring, frames and covers
- Utilize flow through sewer plugs
- Seal and stop infiltration around cracks, seams and pipe connections
- Working in confined spaces: entry into manhole and underground structures
- Build new bench, inverts or channels
- Conduct concrete patching
- Plug & abandoned pipe segments
- Install various frame seal products
- Utilize a grinder, sandblasting and a concrete spray rig
- Other duties as assigned
- Adheres to all Hunter Contracting Co. safety policies, procedures, and instructions from Management.
- Hydraulic cement experience
- Hand and power tool experience
- Sandblasting experience
- Waterblasting experience
- Must be able to read and distinguish blue prints
- Must be able to read and follow safety standards on labels
- Must be able to work in confined spaces/confined space certified
- Ability to finish concrete surfaces.
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of structures, highways, or roads.
- Knowledge of materials, production processes, and quality control.
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.Works within precise standards of accuracy.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be 21 year of age
- Must have a un-restricted driver license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of epoxy coating and concrete repair OR,
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We do E-Verify, Background Checks and Drug Screens
Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY statement
Hunter provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Hunter complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.