With 30 years of peerless performance and proven results, FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of high tech manufacturing construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The CC shall share responsibilities for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Communicate with project team.
- Ensure that contractors/subcontractors are fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections.
- Identify contractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Ensure contractors have corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all areas on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to contractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
5+ years of Construction experience in a high tech manufacturing facility.
Special consideration given to local candidates.