Homes by Towne, , a national builder with a local commitment is seeking a highly professional, motivated and organized Project Manager to oversee a multifamily apartment project. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing jobsite improvements according to Homes by Towne’s standards and processes to ensure the project is built per the plans and specifications.
Responsibilities: Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the apartment project.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Plan Development and City Approvals - Work with Architect, Engineer and local municipalities on plan approval. Coordinate DR submittals.
- Bidding / Buyout / Purchasing – Responsible for initial project budgets, bidding with subcontractors, buying out the project, hiring of the subcontractors.
- Subcontract Administration – Write / review all contracts and purchase orders. Process and approve monthly draw requests.
- Manage Field Team – Implement the QA and Safety program, assure schedules are met.
Benefits: Excellent compensation & benefits, including medical & dental insurance, paid time off & an attractive 401K plan with employer contribution.
- Bachelor Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of direct experience as a project manager for new construction of multifamily projects.
- May be required to use a personal computer and mobile device and be familiar with Windows based applications such as Word, Excel, scheduling and job costing software.
Interested candidates must apply with a resume and salary requirements.