Homes by Towne, , a national builder with a local commitment is seeking a highly professional, motivated, organized individual to fill our full time Superintendent position. The Superintendent will be responsible for managing jobsite improvements according to Homes by Towne’s standards and processes to ensure the project is built per the plans and specifications.
Responsibilities: Superintendent is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the job site.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Manage and oversee the construction of improvements for single family and multi-family new construction.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforce safety regulations for entire jobsite.
- Perform required inspections with municipal and utilities representatives.
- Create and maintain the project schedule.
- Reviewing all plans for quality, accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency per the approved specifications and working to resolve conflicts that arise.
- Review contract pre-award with purchasing, subcontractors and other internal team members.
- Coordinate with purchasing to perform budget updates and projections.
- Manage and respond to RFI’s.
- Facilitate the implementation of contracted scopes and specifications with subcontractors and other members as necessary.
- Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Responsible for controlling all job costs, construction damage and vandalism.
- Responsible for establishing and enforcing all SWPPP and dust control measures by direct supervision, coaching, correcting and documentation.
- Perform project close out.
- Enforce warranty obligations.
Benefits: Excellent compensation & benefits, including medical & dental insurance, paid time off & an attractive 401K plan with employer contribution.
- Bachelor Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of new construction and/or major remodeling supervision.
- May be required to use a personal computer and mobile device and be familiar with Windows based applications such as Word, Excel, scheduling and job costing software.
Interested candidates must apply with a resume and salary requirements.