About Commercial Comm & Electric
Welcome to Commercial Comm & Electric (CCE), Arizona’s first class electrical contractor. We proudly serve commercial electrical needs across the great state of Arizona. The purpose of this site is to provide additional information to our clients and partners. CCE has over 25 years of experience within the electrical and communications contracting business and has grown into one of the most personable and reliable electrical contractors in the valley. At CCE we strive to perform our best while building ongoing business relationships. Whether it’s new construction, a remodel, or maintenance, we are the electrical contractor you can trust for the job.
Commercial Comm and Electric is looking for an Electrical Foreman to join the team. We are looking for someone who can jump in from day 1 and make an impact. A few of the day-to-day activities include:
- Lead multiple crews of Electricians to complete multiple jobs with project deadlines.
- Versatile in work environments including commercial and industrial environments
- Install all electrical or specialized systems.
- Comply with NEC and local codes.
- Ensures tiered training methods for apprentices are implemented.
- Safeguards and maintains company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Read and understand sizing requirements for feeders
- Tooling requirements for jobs
- PPE and Safety
- Install and repair lighting, transformers, motor control, and switchboards
- Must be willing to work a minimum 40 hour work week with overtime as required
- Performs layout of assigned tasks.
- Preferred candidate will have prior experience leading people or past foreman
- Experience with wiring
- Experience with Threading, Bending and Running EMT and Rigid conduit size 1/2"-4"
- Computer applications relevant to the job (Microsoft Office, Outlook, ERP)
- Using mathematics to perform electrical calculations
- Interpreting information from rough sketches, blueprints, plans, drawings, and specifications
Here at Commercial Comm and Electric our employees are our greatest asset. Some of the benefits included with your job are listed below
- Free Medical Insurance
- PTO eligible starting day 1
- Overtime eligibility
- On the job training including state certification training
- Company provided Uniforms