With 30 years of peerless performance and proven results, FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
FST Technical Services is looking for an Electrical Power Engineer to join our team!
Candidates should have skills in system design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of process instrumentation, application and installation and commissioning. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all project phases: implementation (sustaining and construction), system integration, testing and on-site startup.
- Implementation support of the construction of mechanical and process system modifications.
- Provide technical direction and leadership during the implementation and commissioning phases of the project.
- Daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- The position demands excellent team player skills.
- All work on these systems requires detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position.
- This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the POR design documents.
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of Electrical Systems.
Specific Task Requirements:
- Work with the Electrical System Owner to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted Construction Manager.
- Provide Project Engineering management of current project.
- Answering questions of a technical nature during project execution.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and configuration of installations per design documents.
- Review OAT documentation and conduct FATs
- Experience of Panel scheduling software
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation stand point.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Experience with Med Voltage switchgear, emergency power systems/UPS/CPS. Along with design, construction, operations and maintenance of medium voltage power distribution systems.
- Experience in facility electrical distribution.
- Experience in capacity analysis for large and small industrial projects.
- Experience working with National Electrical Code.
- Analysis of electrical system, distribution systems (short circuit, power quality and reliability).
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
BS in Electrical Engineering or related field and a minimum of 10 years applied experience in an Instrumentation and Controls field.
Previous experience on major Intel projects preferred!!!
Must be local to job location. No relocation assistance provided. Must be available for on-site interview.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. No third party candidates considered for this position.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging and stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!