FST Technical Services is your global partner in theSemiconductor and Microelectronics Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
We are looking for an Entry Level Field Service Engineer to join our team in the Chandler, AZ area! New graduates and recently separated military personnel with mechanical and electrical aptitude, as well as seasoned and experienced FSEs are encouraged to apply.
- Perform on-site service and repair Semiconductor Processing Equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, maintain records, coordinate with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions, order and install parts, respond to emergency service calls an, instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance.
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed.
- Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required.
- Positions may require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
- Up to 80% travel both Domestic and International will be required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or other related field.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use basic hand tools and specialty equipment.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
- Training provided to obtain thorough understanding of company procedures and technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and installation of company equipment.
Must have reliable transportation and be located in Chandler, AZ area or able to commute. No relocation assistance provided. Must be available for on-site interview.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging and stimulating environment and meet the above criteria,