With 30 years of peerless performance and proven results, FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
FST Technical Services is looking for an Industrial Waste Water Engineer to join our team!
Candidates should have skills in system design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of Waste Water applications, installation and commissioning. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all project phases: implementation (sustaining and construction), system integration, testing and on-site startup.
- Implementation support for the construction of Waste Water systems and process system modifications.
- Provide technical direction and leadership during the implementation and commissioning phases of the project.
- Daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- The position demands excellent team player skills.
- All work on these systems requires detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position.
- This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the POR design documents.
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of Electrical Systems.
Specific Task Requirements:
- Work with the Waste Water System Owner to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted Construction Manager.
- Interfaces with TD, CSAZ OPS IWS Engineering and Construction Project team
- Provide Project Engineering management of current project.
- Answering questions of a technical nature during project execution.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and configuration of installations per design documents.
- Review OAT documentation and conduct FATs
- Review all design elements including:
- P&ID’s, capacity (flow and mass) calculations
- Review GA’s and layout drawings
- FAT development, Startup requirements
- Co-develop micro schedules with CSC
- Review equipment Datasheets
- Develop design workarounds for commissioning and startup
- Autocad and/or Visio software.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Experience with water resources or water efficiency programs.
- A good understanding of water distribution systems for potable or non-potable water and sludge treatment plants.
- Be able to provide technical support on water resource or treatment issues to government agencies.
- Be able to conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
- Owning safety within area of influence, ensuring system operation reliability to avoid impact or interruption to manufacturing or facilities.
- Effective collaboration with construction and operation teams in the field to manage projects meeting design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage sub contractor's performance through effective communication on daily operation, including maintenance, modification to equipment, process change and control, etc, to drive continuously improvement on facilities systems reliability and efficiency.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost through driving key stakeholders while maintaining systems reliability.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
BS in Mechanical/Chemical or related field required with a minimum of 10 years applied experience and some IWS/UPW experience.
Previous experience on major Intel projects preferred!!!
Must be local to job location. No relocation assistance provided. Must be available for on-site interview.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. No third party candidates considered for this position.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging and stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!