CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Journeyman Concrete Form Setters in Tucson
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Journeyman Concrete Form Setters for an upcoming project in the Tucson, Arizona area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
• Mixing and pouring concrete
• Aligning forms for sidewalks, curbs or gutters
• Reading and understanding pour totals and schematics/blueprints for each pour
• Using power and hand tools to smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete
• Must know curing processes and have knowledge of various methods to form and finish materials
• Must have 5 years recent Concrete Form Setter experience
• Must have 2 valid forms of ID
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance