Purchases, stores, and issues parts for earthmoving equipment.
• Utilize necessary shop manuals to ascertain type and specification of parts.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with vendors to order and expedite the delivery of parts through meeting with vendors, making telephone calls, sending telegraphs, or contacting vendors by mail to ensure quality customer service is provided.
• Compares invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received.
• Maintain an inventory of parts issued to workers upon request.
• Maintain parts inventory lists through accurately tracking records for parts received and issued, paying close attention to detail and taking the initiative to resolve problems that may arise.
• Requisitions parts from central parts department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six to nine months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV