Seeking Plumber/ Drain techs for long term employment. Company truck, uniform, fuel card & cell phone provided. Closed Sundays and Full Benefits.
In business since 1976 and we're looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential drain cleaning.
As a Drain Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metric. You will diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What do we offer?
- Humana Medical Insurance ($2,000 individual deductible, $30 copay Primary Physician)
- Compensation of 75,000 to 100,000
- Educators Mutual Dental Insurance
- SightCare Vision Insurance
- Mass Mutual 401K Retirement Plan and Advisor (After 1 year of employment)
- Closed on Sundays
- Vacation Time
- Light on call hours (Monthly Rotation)
- Team Building
- Uniform Provided
- Company Truck Provided
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home service calls.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advances social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter whose flexible and has a great attitude on life.