Project Manager with ADOT experience
Hunter Contracting Co., a diversified company specializing in civil infrastructure and industrial construction, is seeking a Project Manager with ADOT experience to provide overall project management direction for ADOT construction projects ensuring project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget. Responsible for project profit and loss.
- Reviewing project proposals to determine budget, time frames, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
- Outlining work plan and assigning duties, responsibilities, scope authority to project staff; awarding subcontracts and issuing purchase orders
- Arranging all permits, drawings, and submittals required; negotiating and executing all change orders.
- Preparing project reports for management, clients, and/or others.
- Conferring with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve any problems, modifying schedules or plans as required.
- Preparing and maintaining job costs on a weekly basis and reviewing it with project personnel.
- Monitoring project closeout: final quantities, final change orders, and final releases from agreements.
- Obtaining letter of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 10 years senior project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 2-3 years experience working ADOT freeway projects over $20 Million
- Ability to travel 50-75%, per diem available
- Ability to produce timely results of high quality and accuracy
- Must have imagination and strong problem solving skills, with a strong technical orientation
- Ability to weigh decisions carefully and thoroughly based on expertise in order to avoid unpredictable risk
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical/ Telemedicine
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Time Pay
- Company Vehicle
Equal Opportunity Employer