FST is seeking Project Managers with semiconductor manufacturing tool installation projects experience.
The Project Manager will be responsible for field execution of the scope of work as it relates to the installation of semiconductor manufacturing tools.
- The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating tactical performance to processes and procedures supporting site construction activities.
- The Project Manager will be responsible to effectively communicate to Construction Contractor field resources their performance to design and install supporting safety and quality expectations, ensuring field coordination to project schedule objectives.
- The Project Manager is the primary functional area point of contact for trade contractors and Tool Owners for any tool specific construction issues.
- The Project Manager is responsible for Project Construction Safety Performance and is a role model and coach to junior staff.
Desired Requirements & Expectations:
- Education/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering discipline and 5 years of experience in construction related scope.
- Qualified Experience to substitute for education requirements:
- Foreman level with 15 years in semiconductor construction, OR
- 2 year technical degree with 10 years in semiconductor construction