If you are looking to grow your Career .... PumpMan Phoenix/Scott’s AZ Electric & Motor Repair PM LLC is looking to meet with you.
Our Employees are offered a great work environment, professional career development, competitive compensation customized training programs, a competitive salary and benefit programs.
If you are a person that can think logically and enjoys learning and growing in knowledge, solving problems, coupled with the necessary electrical, plumbing & controls knowledge, skills and abilities Pumpman Phoenix/ Scott’s AZ Electric & Motor PM is interested in speaking with you.
We are currently seeking a Shop Electric Motor/Pump Mechanic with experience repairing, troubleshooting, and installing rotating equipment.
- Test electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods (ac or dc).
- Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration and condition.
- Clean electro-mechanical equipment assemblies as needed using various methods and steps, including but not limited to: parts washers/steamers, caustic tanks, glass beaders, etc.
- Measure for or note proper replacement parts.
- Correctly requisition needed items from storekeeper as approved by supervisor.
- Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical or electro-mechanical assembles, including but not limited to: bearings, brushes, brush holders, motor leads, gears, seals, impellers, mechanical switches, brakes, clutches, clutch rotors, tachs, fans, end shields, etc.
- Retest reassembled electro-mechanical equipment for proper output and operation.
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment and other equipment as needed.
- Lift, tighten, adjust and/or secure heavy objects in order to perform work duties.
- Assist other mechanics or other shop personnel in skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by supervisor or shop manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in rotating apparatus repair (AC and/or DC electric motors, pumps, blowers, etc), preferably in an electric motor/job shop environment.
- Mechanical skills required include: troubleshooting of problems, electrical theory and understanding of A.C. and D.C. motors.
- Prior experience working as a Mechanic desired.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Uniforms provided
Headquartered in Saddle Brook, NJ, PumpMan, a portfolio company of Soundcore Capital Partners a highly successful pump mfg., maintenance, service and repair company with aspirations of becoming a national leader in the space through acquisitions. To-date PumpMan has acquired companies in Northern California, Southern California, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, New York City and Phoenix Arizona.