Interested in working with a growing and dynamic company?
InfinityHR, an Arcoro company, stands out above the crowd as an ambitious innovator that places people at the front of all its products. Our cutting-edge and cost-efficient solutions simplify the workload for the HR department in mid-size businesses, giving them the tools to manage their HR processes, and allows them to get back to the work that matters. Our powerful HR software solution provides comprehensive human capital management, benefits management, payroll, compliance, extensions, and an innovative mobile app, in one completely integrated and secure system. This includes interfacing capability for both payroll and insurance carrier systems, and links with dozens of major partners.
InfinityHR is part of the Arcoro family of companies including BirdDogHR and ExakTime.
In an industry revolving around people, our people are the difference. Our employees are a critical part of the organization. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees.
In support of our rapid growth, InfinityHR is looking for experienced Software Developer to join our team in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Solid understanding of programming best practices
- Solid working knowledge of .Net Framework advanced topics
- Solid working experience with C# and VB.NET
- Experience in both Legacy and Emerging Web Technologies (Angular, MVC, WebForms)
- Familiar with Angular Services and Routing
- Net MVC
- REST Web Service experience
- Scrum / Agile methodology
- ORM experience (Entity Framework or Dapper)
- Familiar with .Net Core
- Database experience with SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Reports
- Web development on mobile devices (Bootstrap)
- Understanding of design patterns
- Manage expectations, set realistic goals, and achieve them.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in a technical field (computer science or comparable experience)
- Experience in design, configuration, implementation, and management of data-driven, web-based systems and networks
- Minimum 1 year of professional work experience in programming and developing web applications
- Ability to handle several projects at any given stage
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate both verbally and through writing
- Ability to translate functional requirements into user guides for Infinity end-users
- Motivation to be a self-starter to meet the needs of customers
- Excellent foundation of programming concepts and methods
- Demonstrated understanding of both development and QA processes
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate into appropriate technical solutions
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications as well as assist in envisioning scope of projects
- Utilizes good judgment.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle diversity amongst people and environments.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow-up and follow-through on project actions and tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Extensive written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must be located in the Phoenix area.
- Earn a Competitive Base Salary
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan