With 30 years of peerless performance and proven results, FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
FST Technical Services is looking for a Stellar Mechanical Technician to join our team!
Candidates should have skills in system design, configuration and implementation of Mechanical Systems for the semiconductor industry. The candidate must have knowledge of Exhaust Systems, Chillers, Boilers, Compressors, Pumps, HVAC including installation and commissioning. The candidate must have facilities management expertise in all project phases: implementation (construction), testing and on-site startup.
- Implementation support of the construction of mechanical and process system modifications.
- Daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and other technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position under the guidance of the system owner.
- This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the design documents.
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills for all aspects of controls including wiring and instrumentation, etc..
Specific Task Requirements:
- Work with the Mechanical System Owner as a member of the project team to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
Assist Mechanical Owner in the following areas:
- Provide Project support for the above systems in and out of service and commissioning on a running factory.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of Intel.
- Inspect for quality of completed systems hardware and instrumentation installations.
Required Mechanical Expertise:
- Good technical writing skills
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation stand point.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of HVAC equipment and CHW and HW process systems and operation.
- Shall have experience with all types of Mechanical instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation and application.
Previous experience on major Intel projects preferred!!!
Must be local to job location. No relocation assistance provided. Must be available for on-site interview.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. No third party candidates considered for this position.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging and stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!