CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Systems Administrator in Tempe, AZ
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring for a Systems Administrator in Baltimore, Maryland.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Superintendent Job Description
· Manage physical security system support to meet service level agreements
· Analyze physical security system performance and recommend improvements
· Resolve complex system issues for physical security systems and networks
· Triage customer support calls, providing Tier 1 help desk support and Tier 2 escalation
· Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and technical specialists
· Train system users and other system support personnel
· Analyze and modify preventive maintenance checklists for system changes
· Perform preventive maintenance actions including system back-ups, error log reviews, database size and integrity checks
· Organize and prepare detailed documentation of system performance, including service request records and analysis
· Perform desktop hardware and operating system set-up, imaging software loading, and antivirus updates
· Perform all duties with minimal direct supervision
· Requires a TS/SCI with polygraph
· Requires ten (10) years of experience working on Federal Government contracts
· Requires three (3) years of experience working as a system administrator on physical security systems
· Requires system administrator experience in performing triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new workstations and system extensions
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or three (3) to five (5) with a Master's degree.
· Requires reliable attendance at customer site during work hours required by customer
· Requires minimal travel
· Certification in Lenel (1000-7000)
· Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Server 2008 experience
· Dell Storage Area Networks, Brocade and Cisco network equipment
· Symantec Netbackup software
· Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
· Install and load system operating software
· Configure network components