Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Repair of MCFA, (Cat Lift Truck) Allied and related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
• Perform repairs under direct departmental supervision.
• Possess tooling required by the service department.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Work overtime as required by workload and customer needs.
• Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
• Assist qualified technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
• Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
• Follow directions as given; follow company policies and procedures.
• Build competencies and share skills with other technicians and retain acquired knowledge.
• Treat customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Be responsible and proactive for personal development and training requirements for growth.
• Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as required.
• Stay current with MCFA and Allied product lines.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
• Other duties as assigned by manager, supervisor or lead person.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Two to four years mechanical experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV