Description: Johns Manville is a manufacturer of premium-quality building and mechanical insulation, commercial roofing, glass fibers and nonwoven materials for commercial, industrial and residential applications. JM products are used in a wide variety of industries including building products, aerospace, automotive and transportation, filtration, commercial interiors, waterproofing and wind energy.
We are looking for a Tig Welder Fabricator to join our team in Tucson, AZ. In this role, the Welder Fabricator will be working with updated machinery to weld exotic materials requiring x-ray and pressure tested welds. This person will also be fabricating complicated equipment from drawings. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Our emphasis on teamwork, safety and housekeeping make this an excellent work environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent
• Welder/Fabricator experience with Tig & Mig equipment
• Experience with breaks, shears, and other metal forming tools
• Experience welding: steel, stainless, aluminum and their alloys from 10 ga to ½" and greater thicknesses
• Ability to read blueprints and make parts from a print
• Experience using forklifts and cranes
• Familiarity with using calipers, tape measures, and other standard measuring equipment
• The ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work different shifts
Note: Johns Manville does require you to successfully pass a welding test.