Johns Manville is hiring a Tig Welder Fabricator to join our team in Tucson, AZ. In this role, the Welder Fabricator will be working with updated machinery to weld exotic materials requiring x-ray and pressure tested welds. This person will also be fabricating complicated equipment from drawings. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Our emphasis on teamwork, safety and housekeeping make this an excellent work environment.
In addition this position offers:
• Vacation Pay
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Overtime Pay
• Competitive Shift Premium
• Four ten-hour days (Available in most departments)
• Benefits Package: medical, dental and life insurance for employees and their dependents
• 401(k) plan (Including company contributions)
• Career Growth Opportunities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Welder/Fabricator experience with Tig & Mig equipment
• Experience with breaks, shears, and other metal forming tools
• Experience welding: steel, stainless, aluminum and their alloys from 10 ga to ½" and greater thicknesses
• Ability to read blueprints and make parts from a print
• Experience using forklifts and cranes
• Familiarity with using calipers, tape measures, and other standard measuring equipment
• The ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work different shifts
Note: Johns Manville does require you to successfully pass a welding test.
• Completion of a welding apprenticeship program or a technical certificate
• Basic computer skills
Johns Manville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.