FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics industry! Come join a fantastic team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing industry!
FST is seeking experienced Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) Technicians in the Phoenix area.
The typical roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain ultra-pure water systems which support TD facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization, etc.
- Maintain analytical equipment and creating the statistical reports Preventative Excursion Management Systems
- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Interact with factory and other customers and stakeholders
- Role model safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT)
Preference will be given to candidates that possess a technical Associate degree or equivalent degree and/or military experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Ultra-Pure water operations within a manufacturing environment.